Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am lame, I know, but you should read this

... I know it. I have been wanting to write so many things: Rundown of China trip (easy to eat vegetarian food in a country where you don't really trust the produce), wedding menu update, morning-after brunch update, amazing bridal shower with a humane recipe book from my ladies, and more). Argh... I haven't had the time because -- besides getting over jet lag -- I have this little event I am planning that is all-consuming.

But I saw this article today and had to at least post it... without commentary.

Five groups are suing the FDA for the over-use of human antibiotics in animal feed. Huge thanks to NRDC, Center for Science in the Public Interest, Food Animal Concerns Trust, Public Citizen, and the Union of Concerned Scientists for standing up on behalf of human and animal health and well being.

Check out the Washington Post article here, and Food Animal Concerns Trust (FACT)'s press release here.

No comments:

Post a Comment